Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Got questions? Not listed? Contact us


titleDo I need insurance?

If you’re using your drone only on our own farm, then it’s up to you, but we recommend making sure your you have public liability cover at least.

Your current farm insurer may well already cover you, or offer it as an add-on, so check that first. Otherwise see below!

If you are operating in locations other than your own land, under a commercial license and/or want to cover your equipment, you should get a proper insurance package.

titleCan I use an RTK drone?

Yes! The Mavic 3 Enterprise and Multispectral drones both work on RTK in Skippy Scout

link to rtk how to

More soon!